The Green Convene Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Earthenirvana Meetings

3 posters

Go down

Earthenirvana Meetings Empty Thanks to Matt

Post  Sandee Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:34 pm

I just want to publicly say Thank you to Matt for opening up Earthenirvana tothe Green Convene and groups like ours. What a great service to Louisville's sustainable community! Thank you, Matt!

Sandee

Back to top Go down

Earthenirvana Meetings Empty Re: Earthenirvana Meetings

Post  Emily Sartini Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:20 pm

Good point! I promise to try to stop driving Matt crazy by remembering to post meetings on the calendar and by telling him about meetings we'd like to hold at Earthenirvana instead of just showing up and wondering why the doors are locked or other meetings are taking place. Laughing

Emily Sartini

Back to top Go down

Earthenirvana Meetings Empty Earthenirvana Meetings

Post  Matt M Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:54 am

I really need everyone to communicate to me more timely and accurately when setting up meetings here. I have no problem at all with having the room ready and available, and in fact it is the entire reason for this place existing, but unless I am aware of the needs I cannot meet them.

Please email earthenirvana@gmail.com with times and dates for use, going forward. as well as making the calendar listing, I think this will be helpful to everyone.

Many Thanks,
Matt
Matt M
Matt M

http://www.earthenirvana.com

Back to top Go down

Earthenirvana Meetings Empty Re: Earthenirvana Meetings

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down